Monday, October 08, 2007

Yahoo Hack Day Bangalore

Hey Hackers ! ,
Assume Joe Arnold is announcing with his tech-spirit


This is Raxit, Was there on Yahoo Hack Day. !

Was not knowing how to code in html/java script, so was hunting for ideas, as i have posted in my earlier post here

Finally In last one hour,something came to my Brain !, I think let's do it.! and submitted my Hack Entry as Final entry 31, at 5:25 pm, as you are knowing 5:30 pm is the deadline. !

And Hey, Rest of the things you are knowing...! Audience cheer up my Idea. !

I am thanking you all for Great Cheers, ! Great clappings...! and Real Motivation !

Let me thank few Yahoo Folks who has helped me when I was NOT having any Idea, I was searching for Idea and they are constantly providing motivation for some hack ,

Thanks to Philip, Siddharth and Anil Patel to help me when I was Idea-Less.

Many Thanks to Joe Arnold, for his great motivation for BarCampMumbai2, Open Hackday!

Thanks to Juhie for great interest in BarCampMumbai2

Thanks to Praveen Gohel, Rakesh Sodha Both are my personal friend and not from yahoo, who always provides some interesting inputs !

Thanks to All Judges who has choose me Hacker without writing a Single Line of Code by Me ! and not only that providing me the book to learn stuff I am not knowing with Special Instruction on First Page !

Thanks to All Hacker, BarCampBangalore Folks, Kamla Bhatt , Some other Yahoo folks, Kashif for great cheers and Congratulating me,

believe me I have never Thought I would be one of the winners, You are knowing, I was taking dinner during announcement ! Good dinner !


Thanks to IT-Team of Yahoo for Making Arrangement for Laptop and good Net connection !


Some of you folks requested some more information, i am pleased to post it here !

Please note:

I am not knowing html programming or Javascript programming, I am knowing a element, i learn to blog, to display link properly

I am not from IIIT-Hyderabad, I have try to get admission for my master this year, even though 95.6 GATE score, i am unable to get in any IIIT, IIT or IISC, other college i dont wanted to go.


someone has written "Not knowing coding" it is actually coding in Html/Javascript, I am knowing coding for C/C++/Unix/Platform-system prog/Xml-C-C++ and little python stuff.


Finally if You were NOT there at Yahoo Hackday you can visit following entries

Entries of Yahoo Hack Day

Yahoo Developer Blog Result announcement.

Hackday on developer.Yahoo.Com

Hackers on Flickr !

IIIT-H Transliteration System

Podcast on Kamla Bhatt Show



Request : If anyone is having my photo/video of Yahoo Hackday ! please Share it with me.


Great Platform provided by Yahoo for Hackers and Real Techno-Geek !

Any Plan for Next Hackday organizing in Mumbai ,Bombay India ?


Inviting you to BarCampMumbai2


-Raxit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats bro...

Cheerz
Shri

Allagappan M said...

http://flickr.com/photos/allagappan/1515395274/in/set-72157602269907070/