Sunday, April 01, 2007

Voice April Fool...!!!

Yes,

It was just April fool...!

Many people call me up for this,I have given some International phone number(s) to try out for some benefit, and On that number(s) some IVR applications were running,

and many people were enjoyed this, some of you have given angry feedback, some of you have
take it easy, some of you have SHOUTED secret code,

if you did not become fool (even communicated with me in this regards) please read
following.

I can not fool some people, because (you understand the remaining part) :)

Just kidding, please DO NOT take it seriously, !


Thanks,


--Raxit

(this post is not FOR public, It is for my Friends, relatives, collegues and other persons who have contacted me, without knowing April 1 is nearer.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Raxi,

I have heard someone has claim for Refund also ... :)

-your friend.

Sheth Raxit said...

Dear Sir,

Yes,

some people has claim refund, But I need to remind them, please read offer E-mail carefully, as it was mentioned in there.


Cheers,
Raxit